Zoom ID number for MHANZ AGM 934 4004 8943

Home Forums General Chat Zoom ID number for MHANZ AGM 934 4004 8943

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anne McMahon
    Participant

Hi Mhanzers

Little admin mistake, your recent mhanz plans showed the correct Zoom ID number on the front page but the attached agenda has a different number. Please join us on the ID number 934 4004 8943. Apologies I must’ve confused it with another meeting. I will ask Becca to resend the agenda to you all too.

Thanks
    Anne

SarahA
    Participant

Hi Ann,

Sorry what time will the zoom meeting commence. I don’t seem to have any further details apart from this notification.

kind regards,
    Sarah

Anne McMahon
    Participant

Hi Sarah

Thats odd, you should have received your mhanz plans. Its from 14.00 to 15.00hrs Friday 22nd May. Is it possible it went to your spam?

Thanks
    Anne

Juliaparker

FYI I haven’t received any details either Anne.

Hi, I haven’t received anything either

Anne McMahon
    Participant

Sorry Julia and Julie, i have mailed our web providers and web committee person to try address the problem. Any updates i will post on here for the time being.

Thanks for letting me know, Anne

Thanks I will try to attend.

rebecca
    Keymaster

Hi to all that havent received a MHANZ PLANZ.
    when you joined/registered on the website, there was the option to not subscribe to emails (which is a legal requirement).
    those that ticked that box (or unticked as the case may have been) do not have access to mhanz planz so will not be receiving any of our correspondence – as per your request!

see you at the AGM

Anne McMahon
    Participant

Thanks Rebecca, is there a way to reverse that?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.