Moving and Handling Policy

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Aleebell@hotmail.com 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Juliaparker
    Participant

Has anyone recently updated their Moving and Handling Policy? If so, would you be prepared to share it with me? I’m researching before updating so it would be much appreciated.

EloiseB
    Participant

Hi, Julia – happy to send you our moving & handling policy but not sure how to attach it here. If meets forum requirements can you post your email address and I will send 🙂

Juliaparker
    Participant

Hi Eloise,
    Thank you. Best email is julia.parker@wairarapa.dhb.org.nz

Juliaparker
    Participant

Hi Eloise,
    Thank you. Best email is julia.parker@wairarapa.dhb.org.nz. Hopefully this is OK

Jessie Snowdon
    Participant

Hi Eloise, would you be happy to share with me too!? jessie@onthegophysio.co.nz – I have FOMO

Lucie Hartfield
    Participant

Hi Eloise, what setting are you working in? I am trying to re-write the policy for my rehab centre and would be really grateful for another example as my current one is based on residential care facilities.

I also have a bit of FOMO like Jessie!!!

hartfieldphysio@gmail.com

Thanks you in advance.
    Lucie

It must be the time of year for moving and handling policy reviews. I’m currently reviewing our DHB’s policy. I would be interested in knowing if people are putting no lifting in their policy and how they are wording it e.g no lifting or no lifting patients of the floor etc.

Thanks
    Angela

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.