International Journal of Safe Patient Handling

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Angela Greetham 1 month ago.

• Author

Eleanor Barrett

Hello all,
    The MHANZ committee has received the next invoice for our subscription to the International Journal. Before we make this significant payment from your membership money, we thought we should ask how many of you are accessing the journal via the links that are emailed out each quarter. Some hospital libraries have assess to the journal. The alternative is for members to have a reduced personal annual subscription rate (around $25US)
    Please can you reply with a simple yes / no by the end of the month and majority wins.
    Many thanks,
    Eleanor
    Treasurer for MHANZ

Jessie Snowdon
    Participant

I really like access however haven’t been able to access it for months! So if this can be sorted out I would vote to continue. If not continuing then would appreciate the negotiated reduced rate for members.

Elizabeth Riley
    Participant

I would prefer for access to be simply achieved. Could access come through clicking a link on the MHANZ website?

Not all members would have access through their work.

Joanna Hegarty
    Participant

I think having access through MHANZ is preferable for me.

Ellen
    Participant

Hi Eleanor, I am relatively new to MHANZ and didn’t actuakly know we had access- must have missed the links that were emailed out? Anyway, it would be great to have access this this- I don’t have access at work. Thanks! Ellen

Lucie Hartfield
    Participant

I prefer access though our membership please.
    I have accessed them in the past with no problem but haven’t done so recently.
    Cheers
    Lucie

Angela Greetham
    Participant

Just tried to log on and not allowing access
    Angela

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.