Healthcare Ergonomcis Cluster

Home Forums Welcome to the Forum Healthcare Ergonomcis Cluster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

FYI The HFESNZ (Human Factors Society of New Zealand) has a set up a healthcare cluster group for anyone with a specific interest in human factors and ergonomics and its application within the healthcare sector. If would like to find out more information please email Dr Fiona Trevelyan (fiona.trevelyan@aut.ac.nz).

Hi Fiona
    Its good to see the Human factors society taking an interest in healthcare. The Physio Occ Health SIG has focused more on Industry in the past and it has been up to a few of us in the Older Adult SIG to maintain an interest.However I think Moving and Handling in healthcare should sit with Occ Health and the physio group is an associate HASANZ member I would be interested in how the cluster group is going .
    .Hopefully some of your cluster group will come to the Roadshow in Nov.
    Kind regards
    Ann Newsom

Hi Ann

I think it’s fair to say there always has been an interest, it’s just we plan to give it more of a profile in future. I’m interested in your thoughts re the best fit for moving and handling within healthcare, and particularly with respect to HASANZ. The Roadshow sounds great. FYI HFESNZ is holding a conference day on September 5th 2018 at the Massey Design School, Wellington that is open for anyone interested in attending. Please contact me if you would like any further information.

Fiona

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.