Reply To: Gait Belts or Transfer belts?


Hi Joanna

At my DHB most people call them a transfer belt but worse yet I have heard some people call them a lifting belt. I like the name Walk belt but maybe be because we called then that in Australia. I’ll check to see if we have a written procedure for cleaning them and let u know.