- This event has passed.
Move it again Auckland 2018
November 9, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
- Patient Hoists and Slings: Can you Mix and Match?
- Solutions to Challenges Associated with Handling and Mobilizing Bariatric Patients
- Enhancing Patient Safety and Outcomes: Moving and Handling Connection
- Using the TROPHI tool to support the development of a SPH system in New Zealand.
- K.I.S.S: an ergonomics approach for sustainable improvements in safe patient handling and mobilisation.
- Bariatric SPHM: Learn about the latest approach to bariatric patient handling and mobility with a focus of patient and worker safety.
- Balancing worker safety, the lungs, and skin integrity. Explore the relationship between the worker safety, obesity, the lungs, and skin integrity as these impact clinical and economic outcomes
- Bed utilisation and patient positioning
- Mobilising the Bariatric Patient